Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Here fishy, fishy...

I had fun with this set from TAC as well... I made it for one of my troop cards... What I mean by troop cards is, I am making cards to send to an on-line friend... She then sends them on to our troops... Because, in case you did not know it they can not run down to the local card shop to send home a card to a loved one... I see a lot of good in doing this TY, S.A. for getting the job done, and getting me into this as well... As many of my friends already know our family has strong military back grounds on both sides...
I seem to have better luck scanning my cards than taking a photo... This one is scanned on HOTP P.P... I love these little fish, they are so cute... TFL

Stamps: TAC, Under the sea- retired set
Ink: Versafine, O.B.
Pencils: Prismacolor
P.P.: Slab II
Card stock: white for stamp images, Super Value pack for card




5 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

love your fishy card! beautiful colors!

LindainNCtoo said...

You make the loveliest cards, Flexie!!

Tami Bayer said...

This fish is wonderful...just like being in the ocean in Hawaii! Love your doxie, too :)

Sue McGettigan said...

How cute this card is!! Love the bright colors and the sandy dunes - so cool :)

Cora said...

This is really cute. I love your coloring. A wonderful card.