Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just because...:0)

I have a two cards today for you... The first one I did the coloring on and add a few punched circles... This was a RAK image.... The second one was also a RAK image, all I did was rip the one edge and place it on a card with fibers... Okay, I know it was not much but, I still liked the card and how it turned out...:0) TFL

Stamps: Both cards Unknown RAK images, if you know whos they are let me know and I will credit them...:0)
Pencils: Prismacolor
PP: Blue, Slab II; Purple, Memory Stor hand made paper (Costco pack)
Fibers: Fancy Fur, Jungle Print


2 comments:

Cora said...

What pretty cards. I especially like the sunflower stamp in the second card.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I really really like how both of these turned out, the circles always stump me and the colors on the sunflowers are gorgeous!