Sunday, August 26, 2007

Howdy!

So, sorry that I have not posted that much in the last week.... I fell at work and my wrist has been bug'n me a bit when I try and color....

Howdy, just seemed like the right thing for this little guy to say... I love playing with this image and I may need to get the little girl they sell some day too...
I had a heck of a time trying to get the fiber to glue down the way I wanted it to... I used an old Fiskars glue pen on it, and it seems to be holding on really well... I am not sure why I used two colors just for a pop and fun I guess.... This was a first time for me to twist and turn the fiber to make words out of it....:0) TFL


Stamp: Auntie Amy's Embossing Arts
Ink: Versafine, O.B.; Ranger V.D.B.
Fibers: Leather cord unknown, Dr. brown and Lt. brown
PP: From a scarp unknown
Pencils: Prismacolor
Eyelets: Making memories, aged copper

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just adorable! Hope your wrist feels better soon!

Stampin' Meg said...

I like how you did the "howdy".

LindainNCtoo said...

How's is your wrist?

I liked how you "lassoed" the letter O.

Kerilou said...

Oh, that Howdy is too cute! This is an adorable card!! Keri

Memawsboy said...

I like this card. The howdy really sets it off. The colors are a good choice also.

Memawsboy said...

I like this card. The howdy really sets it off. The colors are a good choice also.