Tuesday, July 31, 2007

All bubbled over....

With excitement, I really like this new stamp set I got from TAC (The Angel Company)... The bad thing is it is retired now...:0( I found TAC stamps just in time to order some of the retiring stamp sets from them... TY, Linda;0), she is my dealer, hehehe I mean demo...LOL Okay, buying is really sickness on rubber stamps...hehehe I wounder do the have a 12 step program for buying stamps?.... I have a few online friends that need the help as do I...;0) You know whom you are...hehehe

On to the stamped cards for today, it is a twofer for your eyes... I made one and then another because I liked the stamp so much...:0) TFL

Stamps: The Angel Company, retired set Bubble over
Ink: Versafine, O.B.
Pencils: Prismacolor
Ribbon: unknown recycled from flowers
Brads: unknown bulk buy at CKC
PP: Hand made from Memory Stor(Costco pk), Unknown maker came out of Color pallet scrap pad
Tag: K&Company
Glitter glue: Dollar tree
Stamps: TAC, retired set Bubble over
Ink: Versafine, O.B.
Pencils: Prismacolor
Ribbon: $1 bin M's
Glitter glue: Dollar tree
Punch: Unknown was a RAK
Dry embossing: Fiskars Texture Plates II, Vines




2 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

Hee! Hee! The TAC dealer.... I mean the demostrator.

Memawsboy said...

I need to check out TAC. Love the cards.