Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy mail day.... X 2

Okay, Last week my on-line friends went off to CKC in NC. and had a blast... They are both a little sleep deprived but, other than that they are both well... I got happy mail today from both of them I got a postcard....:0) TY, Linda and Kim, I am glad you two got to met and that you both had so much fun... Thank you for thinking of me and sending me a post card... I would love to met you both some day... You are both such great friends.....

I am happy today as I got my all new POD (Purple Onion Designs ) stamps in the mail today as well...:0) I order just last Friday and I had them today which is less than a week what great service...:0) TY, Michele at POD... Oh, what did I get you want to know...hehehehe Well, I got the Vintage Postmarks Dates set, Vintage Postcard set, and the Blossom Set...


I am posting a bit late tonight as I worked today and then spent the after noon/evening with my beloved DH....:0) This Bella image was a RAK sent to my from a good friend... I put the baby in a yellowish/green blanket in hopes that this can be used for a friend that has the next baby not matter what the sex is... TFL


Stamps: Mamabella, Stamping Bella; congrats Purple Onion Designs
Pencils: Prismacolor
PP: Unknown from scraps bin
Fibers: Unknown RAK

4 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

I am glad that you enjoyed the postcard, Flexie!!!

Kim is such a great person. We picked up in conversation where we left off in emails. She looks exactly like she does in her photos. No trouble recognizing her.

Does she have her blog address?

:)

Vintage Papers said...

this is just the cutest!

Rika said...

This is cute!

Stampin' Meg said...

Stamps in ther mail- what fun- that's the best!