Monday, August 6, 2007

I do not drink a lot of coffee...

I really am not a big coffee drinker, as in it is not something that I need to get moving along... I am however a tea drinker, hot or cold but, still not something I need to have every morning... This image was a RAK image to me from a friend and the mug stamped image in the back ground where another RAK from another friend... TY both...:0)

I wanted the card to be bright like as if it hurt your eyes to not have the caffeine...:0)
Sentiment: "I don't have a problem with caffeine... I have a problem without it!"...

Stamps: Emerson, American Art Stamps; Mug unknown if you know let me know..:0)
Ink: Pink around the edge Colorbox
Pencils: Prisma


6 comments:

Wife2TJ said...

Well it definitely is bright! I think you did a wonderful job! I love tea as well, hot or cold!

Linda M. said...

Luv it!!!!

Godelieve said...

Fun card!

~Stacy said...

hee hee yep, them black shades on her say that to me too... hung over without that caffeine kick... the colors are perfect.
:)

I dont know who makes the mug but the Emmerson line is produced by American Art Stamps. ( theres a lot of fun ones in the line) :)

reflections:0) said...

TY, Stacy... I fixed it on the page...:0)

Flexie:0)

Penny said...

This is a fun card - love your colouring on this!