Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank you very much....

Thank you, everyone..... I had a great Birthday I went shopping with my DH all afternoon and I bought ton of new things...

My shopping all started the night before at Creative Express I got some new Embossing folders for my Cuttlebug... Then we went to M's and I got some new valetines and easter stamps from Studio G. line of dollar stamps (the red rubber ones).... I also got a pack of Heidi Grace clear stamps that I have been eyeing a long with some of the new Studio G. clear stamps for a dollar...

Then off to J's we went and I got a pair of Tonic scissors to try out... Not the kind for stamp cutting but, these look like the will work well for detail work on paper...

Then we went clothing shopping and I got two new pairs of jeans and a new shrit...


So, no ink on my hands but, enough things to try out this week and next to make my hands inky for a while.....

Then off to my sisters for nachos and chocolate cake and even more gifts, freinds and UFC fights.... My BIL was at them this is his second year to go and watch them...

She and her family bought me a ton of things, spoiled is what I am calling myself....
I got two Yankee candles, one Yankee plugin air freshener, Bath and body stuff in a Rasberry (yummy), a jewler box, neckelace and ear rings, a photo frame that says (I heart my sister), shampoo and conditioner and sweet sweater with a hood... And the best thing of all a card that reads.... Hope you enjoy and love every minute of your day! Happy Birthday... Now her part>> To a great sister we love you very much... Happy Birthday! Love, (undisclosed)...signed by them....

We got home and DH got me to order the other embossing folders that I wanted from J's online store.... Yes, I am spoiled.... I truly think between him and my sister they try really hard to make up for the childhood birthdays I had...

I also got a card from my father Pop and one from Gram my grandmother that is soon to be 90... And Many calls....


Flexie:0)

P.S. I need a really great photo for that frame sis! Lets get together and have your DD#1 take some photos....:0) And for fun lets see what DD#2 can take as well... She may have a great eye at this young age... I love you too!...

No comments: