Monday, December 24, 2007

Seven things....

I've been tagged, this time bySandy . . .

The rules . . .
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I think I'll go for Christmas things too?
That might give me something "new" to talk about as well!

1. As A child for many year I thought Christmas was for me seeing as how my B-day is so close to it... Little did I know that I was not the true reason for the Christmas until older...

2. I hated the fact that I always got the here is you Christmas/Birthday gifts from everyone... And they always had Christmas wrap on my B-day gifts if I did get any...:0( And to top it all off I got the speech about my B-day being so close to Christmas and your friends are off with family doing the family thing so, no parties... What really got to me is my sister and I are about three years a part in age and she would get the same Christmas gift as I would and Birthday gifts and a party just two short months later some times...:0( I did have a few parties growing up but, not many and most I knew about before hand they never where surprise parties...

3. Every year I got a new ornament growing up... And the year I was engaged to my beloved I bought our first one for us to start our life together.... And we now have one for ever year that we have been a couple... each and everyone has heart on it some where because, my engagement ring has a heart diamond....:0))))

4. We spend Christmas day at my sisters now... It is the highlight of my year to spend time with her girls... I love to see them open the gifts they get every year.....

5. I make reindeer pretzels every year for my sisters girls... I will show more on this later today...:0) Pop back over and check out my blog later...:0)

6. I have never spent a Christmas with my father that I can remember... I did not met my father until I was 20... And that was on the phone.... I have spent 4th of July with him and fathers day...

7. I love to go all out dec the halls so to say... And it is for just DH and I, the dog and the cat....:0)
Oh, yes, I do buy gifts for the dog and the cat...hehehehe

Okay, so there you have it, an all about me list!
Tag yourself and play along if you would like to and link it back here.... I would tag a few on-line friends but, some are sick, some are out of town and others have family over right now...

Take care all and have a safe and very, very, Merry Christmas!

TFL:0)

No comments: