Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!...

I was at my sisters today and had a great time with her family.... My beloved had to work so, he only got to stay with us for a little bit before he had to run off.... He was missed...:0))))

I got a Cuttlebug for Christmas along with some of the embossing folders....Yippeee This is my very first ever die cutter.... I really wanted it for embossing for the main reason and to maybe someday get the Nestabilities... But, how did my sister know that I wanted it for embossing I will really never know... She is good, I did make her a list but, I did not put any of the folders or, the dies on the list...:0) DH says he did not tell her.... I guess we are more alike than either of us will ever know...:0)))


I really, really made up for not having time on turkey day with her and her girls... I got to play with the baby whom is now 6, also got to play games with my sister, BIL, DD#1 and her boyfriend... It was such a joy laughing and being silly...:0)))))

When I watch my sister play with DD#2 and it makes me almost cry.... She is such a great mommy.... She was just as fun to watch with DD#1 but, at that time I did not know we would not have any of our own and now it is that much more dear to me....

Well, I will go for now but, I truly hope that you all had a very blessed Christmas.... {{{{HUGZ}}}} TFL

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I am glad that you got a Cuttlebug. It sounds like you had a wonderful and joyous Christmas.

I have a lot of Cuttlebug embossing folders that I use in my Sizzix machine. JLMK if you want some samples so you know what folders you would like to get. I have about 15+ of them. I have some pre-order embossing folders that I should be getting in January when ProvoCraft has the new releases.

Kim B. got me hooked onto the Cuttlebug embossing folders. She has a great collection, too.