Monday, July 16, 2007

More fun with RAK goodies...

Okay, I did say I got a box of goodies from a friend right... This is just one more image from that box...:0) TY, Friend....;0)

I also took the guide off of my corner rounder to make the scallops down the right side of the card... I got the idea from another blog I read...
Flowers are punched from pp scraps from slab II.

I just got the idea from this stamp that she is an older lady giving you great sage advice...
It reads: Listen Honey- God didn't promise it would be easy... He just promised it would be worth it!


Stamps: Unknown it was a RAK, it says Emerson along her dress
Colored: with Prang pencils
Eyelets: Unknown maker I got them in bulk at CKC
Punch's: EK
PP: Slab II

1 comment:

Penny said...

I like this image and the fun colours you've used!