Saturday, July 21, 2007

Old, New. Borrowed, Blue...

I card lifted this right out of Paper crafts April/May 2007... The Designer of the original card is Alisa Bagerter in PC Mag....


I changed a few things... I made my card a open from the center, used different papers and embellishments... I also added a safety pin for the under side of my nieces weeding gown with fibers, ribbon and an old ring of mine... This was a just in case her younger sister had forgotten the something Old, new, borrowed and blue... As it turned out this card was not needed...


PP: upper left and lower right are from the Slab II
Bottom left is from HOTP..
Upper right is vent/duct tape found at home Depot...
Lace: both top and bottom left where in a grab bag at the craft store unknown

Photoscan


1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I love the cards and ribbons!!