Sunday, July 22, 2007

Faux Postage card...

I know some of you may have seen this but, I wanted it on my blog as well, hang in there... This week will have a few new items from me along with a few that have been seen before at the 2Peas or in the Sunroom... I would like to get a few of them on to my blog...
This was scanned on HOTP rock paper to show fibers off.... TFL

Stamps: Embossing Arts Co. stamp I am not sure if Auntie Amy's Embossing arts will release this one...:0) Sentiment stamp $1 acrylic stamps by: Studio G form mikes (thoughts of you)
Inks: Versafine ink, Ranger ink
Colored: with prang pencils and no blender... Then a little silver with a pen Aurora pens from Costco
Fibers: unknown from a swap
Faux postage: template from SCS...
Scissors: Fiskars, Stamp



3 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

How do you "make" the dotted lines to similate the individual stamps?

I always like looking at your faux postage cards, Flexie.

reflections:0) said...

Linda~
Thank you for asking... I am sure that some people do not know what SCS (Split Coast Stampers) is.. So here is the link to find the postage...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262009

LindainNCtoo said...

I got the link......Thanks!!