Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WCMD Challenge...

This last Saturday was World Card Making Day. I made a few cards and this is one more I made for a challenge over at http://iheart2stamp.com/ I{heart}2stamps blog... What is it with me and detail stamps to make the card just so... I had no tee stamps so again I went to work drawing them out well, they are not to bad I guess... It is not like my BIL will really care and it is totally the thought that counts right! the ball is done with a punch and C.B. folder stamps are Lizzie Anne Designs. I do have a space over SCS but, I do not really know how to use it I hope that just posting here is okay Jen...

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

So Darling -- what a great card -!
You did a fabulous job drawing the tees! Super Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! Thanks for playing along and good luck!! Hugs-Jd

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Love your golf ball!! And I *LOVE* your little doxie!! :) I have one too!!