Sunday, October 5, 2008

A few new cards.

I made this first one for Meg's card "I want candy!" post. I drew the coffee beans I thought I had a bean stamp but, I do not so, next best thing draw them...

Cocktails card is for my SIL I will send it to her in a few weeks but, she is not a PC so, I can post it now because, she will never see it...LOL All $1 stamps...Sweet little get well card...

Updated: The Starbucks Stamp comes from Viva Las Vegas stamps and the cup comes from Stamps N' More. The cup had Boxes on it that said Shot of Joy, Whip of Fun, Quiet Moment but, I masked them out...

2 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

OK, Flexie!!

Where did you get THAT Starbucks stamp?

I love the cards!

I hope that you are feeling better.

Hugs,

Linda

Stampin' Meg said...

That Strabucks card is FABULOUS, Flexie!
Who makes that stamp?