Monday, November 26, 2007

This day...

This day could not get any better....:0) I just got off the phone with Gina.... What a sweetie......:0)

And I got my GinaK. order today as well... I got the 10 stamps she was giving away for coming to the opening party at SCS, along with Sandy claws, Way to go, Thanks for your support and the other free ones Punchy words... And two bottle of Stickels....:0)

BTW, I am getting Set A of the markers....:0)


If I could spin around I would...hehehehe The neck has to heal all the way first then I might have to...

I bought "Way to go" to make my holiday cards for my clients... I wonder if I can write those stamps off... Stacy, do you think I can??? hehehehe

I am thinking the Potty with "I hope your Holiday Sparkles and shines" or, May your Holiday sparkle and shine"....heheheeh Coming from the house keeper it is fitting I think....:0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Congratulations on winning the copic markers that is SO COOL!!! Congrat's!!! -Samantha :-)

Stampin' Meg said...

You won 10 stamps sets?!!! Wowie- WTG and congrats!!!