Thursday, November 15, 2007

LOL.... Thanx, Andi...:0)

Every girl needs a good friend like you....LOL I will do what I can...hehehehe ;0)

I have to tell you one more funny... Maybe, it really is me... We have these friends and many moons ago we went out with them one night and she was very prego's for the first time.... I said so, this is your last weekend and one last hurrah as just a couple... To which she told me no that they had two more weeks to go, and they still did not know the sex of the baby at this time and did not want to know...

I woke up on Monday morning looked at DH and said I dreamed that they have the baby today and he comes to work at the lunch picnic and tells you all it a boy... DH was like that's nice dear (in that blow you off sorta way).... Well, I was not to far off.... They had the baby that very day and he called to tell everyone it was a BOY! right after the picnic... A few years later I told DH when they where preger's again that she was going to have another boy.... They where waiting to find out once again.... It was another BOY!....


My sister was prego and they said it's a boy for a long time before they knew, and I said no it's not, it's a girl right from the start.... And she is the sweetie that is sick....

I guess I better not say things out loud any more...hehehehe ;0)


Thanx, for stopping by....

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Woah... You do have a gift!! Should I play the Lotto???

Here's another prego story....
For our first baby we wanted it to be surprise, so we never 'looked'... The funny thing is we were both so certain this baby was a boy, to the point that I only took a blue outfit to the hospital! Yeppers... Our little Samuel was born Samantha! And, her newborn photo is in a sweet blue outfit...
2nd baby we both wanted to know!!!
Now, the reason this is so funny to me is my husband and I are such headstrong individuals.. WE both think we are right about everything!! At least we were in it together and on the same page...