Thursday, November 15, 2007

I went to work today...

And my sister house just happen to be the house I was at, well her little sweetie is not feeling so well... I normal will not stay if the people are sick I run as fast as I can but, seeing as how this is family it is not the same... My sister had to run to town and left me with said sweetheart and it was not that bad to play auntie and clean house at the same time... Poor little thing had it bad at both ends...:0(
On the brighter side I told my sister when she got back I would put the card I made not to long ago for said sweetie for the next time she was not feeling to well in the mail for the next day... LOL My sister then laughs and says "Oh great you made her sick"... I told her that was not funny but, I did laugh...

Reason for it not being funny is I told DH one time that so and so was dead and he said no they are not (I was wrong)... And I'll be danged if they did not die not to long after that, and he told me that it was my fault jokingly... And again this happened one other time and I am no longer allowed to say that someone died...

And now I can not say that I made a card for someone for the next time they are sick either...LOL

Here is the card once again I placed in the mail box when I got home today... TFL

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

This is a cute card! Love the transparent wings on the bugalooty!!!
P.S. I'm Alive and well... but if you get a 'feeling' otherwise, just let me know.... I do like a heads up to plan!