Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taggin!

Becky tagged me!!! I love to read her blog Tales from a Domestic Briefcase and get inspired she makes some great things she has the eye for her art...

Here's how it works: The instruction is to go into my photo collection, take the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder and explain it. Then tag four more bloggers to do the same.

This is #4...>>> I was taken photos Last year in the back yard of what my beloved and I had done to share them with my blog friends and my family that read my blog... I add a few more to show you what the yard looked like... I was also playing around with our new camera to see what I could do see the photo with the bee....


And now for my tagging......
Nancy

Thanks for looking.... reflections:0)
P.S. I hope that I did the link thing right....:0)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I accept your challenge. Goodness only knows what the photos will be.

I ADORE that bee photo of yours!!!

LindainNCtoo said...

I am working on mine.....it was a neat challenge to do. The links did work for me though.

:)

Penny said...

Thanks for the sweet message Flexie :)

And gosh , that bee photo is stupendous!! Look at the bee's eyes - very cool!

LindainNCtoo said...

Flexie-----

Where are you?

I miss your postings!!!