Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anniversary's!

I told you the week I went away for my grandmothers services that we had our fifteenth anniversary... Well, this is the card I made for my DH... He bought me a card that fit to a T... LOL Thanx, sweetie you know that finding that card on the bathroom counter that morning before I went to work made my day... It was not the best day from the start knowing that I was taking the red eye flight back to my grandmother funeral... I did not want to fly on our anniversary it felt odd to me... But, to tell you the truth I have the very best husband in the world! he drooped at the door of the airport and we talked on his drive back home... I really do miss that man when I am away from him... Yesterday I would have given him to the very first taker tho...LOL You know I am only joking sweetie I would fight tooth and nail to keep you...:0)

Try and ignore the rocks it is just part of the back ground behind the card...
The stamp is one of those dollar stamps from mikes, I used my copics to color it in and I used stickles for the red dots and green for the vines... The boarder punch is a Martha punch...






reflections:0)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awwww how sweet!!! :) Hate that your anniversary was spent apart, but isnt it funny how once you are married there is a sense of peace that youll be together forever. That hes YOURS, your HIS?

LindainNCtoo said...

Being away from each other is hard, but as the saying goes: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".

You have a keeper indeed!!

I love your card!! I LOVE my COPICS!!!! There is no comparison in the richness of colors!

:)