Friday, July 29, 2011

Doing really well!

We are doing really well we are on to the next steps in our lives my beloved with his surgery and us with the getting on with living and life and what our future holds right now we are looking into a few things and I will let you all know more later about what those things are but, for now it is a work in progress so I will keep it all under wraps until then a few close friends have been told and some family but that is about it.... back to a bit of crafting or just being creative anyway last week I drew two pictures with my sisters youngest we she drew more pictures then I did but I drew her two and I wrote on them that I will always love her love her aunty R:0) and it is so true I adore that kid and her sister and her family as well...


reflections:0)

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

Thanks for the update, Flexie.

Email me....

Hugs!!