Saturday, December 18, 2010

I can not believe it is almost Xmas.

Wow! This year seems to have spun by for us I mean really since Aug. it has really slipped by. Looking back I can see how fast it went but, as it was going by it seemed to go really slow and drag on for all of us in the family or maybe it was just me. I am so happy to feel a little better each and every day some days are better than others but, truthfully I will take a bad day over never having another day to say I love you to my loved ones... I am so very thankful this year for everything and everyone that is in my life...

We put up a small tree in the kitchen one reason I think the new kitty that in no longer a baby would be naughty if we did the big one in the living room so, we will take temptation away from her and not put the big one up this year. I totally love Christmas I always have as a small child I thought people decorated for my birthday. LOL So then when I got older, married and a house of our own the decor was for both for me.

I have a few gifts to go wrap up so I must go for now take care all...

Flexie:0)

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I am glad that you are "back" posting. Check my blog. I posted a lot over the last few weeks. :)