Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nothing crafty...

I have been working on a few washer necklaces for my sis. but, other than that nothing crafty going on around here... Still working on re-doing my craft room...

I did rework my clients this last week for the summer that way I can take care of my sisters youngest, an from time to time my older niece will bring the baby by as well... Well, She has gotten big I mean really she is one and half now... I look forward to spending time with both of the little ladies... My youngest niece will keep me doing things all summer long crafts, outdoor sidewalk chalk, bubbles, the swings, rolling on the hill, Littlest Pet shop (she likes that I make voice's for the animals) along with reading, movies and I am sure the wii and the air hockey and pool table will get used as well... I try to keep her busy all day long so, that she does not get the I have nothing to do thing going on... And the baby well she will learn the fine art of sidewalk chalk and playing with bubbles an maybe we can teach her to roll down the hill this summer...

My sisters oldest started her treatment for cancer this week the shots and the radioactive iodine. She is so strong that you would not know that she has gone through all this in the last few months... She is a great mom and a good wife. She has even opened her own hair salon in the last few months talk about keeping busy... YGG

Well, she is in our hearts and on our minds this week as she under takes this...

In June I will be doing the relay for life with friends and family I look forward to it... I walk in Honor of my niece and in Memory of my mother in-law and grand mother in-law...

Take care all, reflections:0)

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I was wondering how your sister was doing with her cancer, Flexie.

I am glad that your clients are flexible enough to work around your schedule so you can be there for your sister.

Life is too precious.

:)