Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bubble day...

I sat down to make this card for an on-line friend that just might be needing a little pick me up... She will soon be getting this in here mail box...

I totally love the way this card came together....:0) I do not have the latest new punch called Ticket punch from S.U., its not like I don't want it... Would you believe that I have never made an S.U. order...hehehe That is right I have been stamping for 14+years and I have never made and S.U. order.... Okay so you are going to ask well how did she do it then.... Here is what I found the other day Pices of Me go ahead and check it out... Thank you, Jen... TFL:0)


Stamps:TAC, retired set called Bubble Over
Ink: Versafine, O.B.
H2O's
Pencils: Prismacolor
Primas: RAK
Ribbon: Offray
Punch: EK, Ballon
Dollar Tree glitter glue

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great card!

LindainNCtoo said...

I love the idea of the make-shift ticket stub puncher.

Great colors and card, Flexie!

Dawn said...

great card...love the bubbles...umm, do you need me to find you a demo...LOL you better get on the su order dude..your missing out...or are you!!!!

lol

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

She will love it!!! It's a beauty...

Memawsboy said...

Great card. Love the bubbles